Friday 19 March 2010

Shed Science



As soon as I say we haven't done anything to blog about I remember we have. Well, I say we, Mollie and Daddy have cleaned out the garage.

This was prompted because she bought the book, 101 Incredible Experiment for the Shed Scientist (I tried to put a link to Amazon but failed) and wants to set up a lab. as described in it. Our shed is a little small, a little full of garden tools and a little falling down so, spured on by the author's comments that a shed is a state of mind rather than a place, we are going to use the garage.

It was a good excuse to get rid of all the rubbish that had built up in there, packing boxes, outgown bikes and bits of tents we no longer have. Now she just has to find everything on the list to stock her laboratory and start experimenting.

I wonder if the garage is listed along with the house ?
Watch this space for the re-build photos :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment